Blogmas Day 17: New Chrismassy Designs

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Yesterday I spent a little part of my morning over at Make again making some Christmas designs that I'm going to be giving to a bunch of friends and family. It's been something I've wanted to work on for ages. And was even something I had hoped to do early enough to actually see before Christmas. But as usual, I didn't have the time to do it any earlier than this week, which is unfortunately a bit late to make and send out for Christmas!

I have to say I really think these designs look a hella lot better than any other ones I have made, due to the fact that I made them on the larger machine at Make and the settings were for power/speed were up on a information sheet. So they definitely look pretty perfect to me!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. These are sooooo pretty - I absolutely love them! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I always struggle to find something with my name on!

    Love, Summer.
    www.lifeassummer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Oh will definitely have to do it for people with obscure names then haha!

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! They look lovely on the tree.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...