Blogmas Day 2: Edinburgh Haul

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Last week and the week before, I shared photos from my recent trip to Edinburgh. Obviously while I was there I bought/got a few things- unfortunately no Christmas presents though! I hadn't actually realised how many things I got till I was sorting through it yesterday. Most of the things I got were either from the National Gallery, St James Shopping Center or Markets. 

From the National Gallery I got this beautiful packet of playing cards. I love the really traditional Chinese art on the box and on the cards- so beautiful! Also from the National Museum, I bought myself this little owl necklace. The chain is a little too short so I need to find a longer one but for a necklace that was under £5, it was a good deal! I also got this amethyst rock which is so pretty. I've always loved things like these and I think I've always picked up little stones from places like Museums.

I also got a few things from the markets in Edinburgh, including the Harry Potter bracelet above. This was one of the things Darren treated to me while we were away. I've actually not worn it yet but it's so lovely! I also got the rabbit with a camera top (top photo) from a market on the Royal Mile. There were two other tops I wanted but didn't have much money left to spend!
In the St James Center, I got these two Yankee Candles plus the Angel Wings jar (which is at Darren's) on the 3 for 2 deal. From Yankee Candle, Darren also bought me the house advent Calendar which I've been able to open now! 
Also in the St James Center, I had my first visit to Tiger! I never realised how much stuff there was in there but only came away with two things- the woodland stamps and woddland acorn bags, both in top photo. 
This is the last, and possibly my favourite thing from the trip, is this little fox! Darren has promised me for over a year that when he ever would fit a proper fox plush teddy he would buy me it! After a long wait, we found this one in the National Museum as well and it's been by my side sleeping ever since! I love it!

I have to say sooo much of what I got while away is literally all woodlandy themed and I couldn't care haha! I love Woodland stuff. What have you bought recently on trips? 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Fireside Treats is probably one of my favourite Yankee scents, so yummy. I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow and can't wait to browse the markets x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite was Merry Marshmallow but it doesn't seem to be in stores this year! Actually so jealous you're going! I want to go to the markets haha x

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul hun, I looove the fox teddy and bracelet xx

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wee fox is so cute! Lovely things you picked up :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fox!! And I've picked up a couple of Yankee Candles too. They're a must for this time of the year. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are, I think I have too many just now though haha! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...