Blogmas Day 21: Sunday Summary #49

Saturday, December 20, 2014

 This week has been such a busy and crazy one and this week for sure my instagram doesn't do it justice! I've basically been busy doing something every day apart from really Monday. 
During the week I met up with three different friends. On Tuesday I met Aaron for lunch but I also finally managed to get to Make to get my laser cut Christmas Designs finally done. Later in the day, Darren and I went to see The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies. It wasn't a film I was overly bothered about seeing which I think is why I kind of fell asleep...

On Wednesday Darren and I met up with a different friend and her boyfriend for a night in round at her flat. After a trip to Morrisons we ended up deciding to make a Gingerbread House before playing a few games of Cards Against Huamnity. I ended up losing our game of CAH as I won two rounds and Racheal won with having 5!

Thursday I spent with my third and final friend of the week- Steph. Again, we met up for lunch, the same place as Tuesday. I ended up getting a hot chocolate and pancakes From our lunch we ended up going and doing some Christmas Shopping. 

The rest of my week has been pretty relaxed- or well boring is probably more correct. Friday I got a few bits & pieces for Christmas and done some wrapping. Then the rest of this weekend I've just been working and dealing with the Christmas rush of customers! I'm looking forward to the next week though as it's Steph's House Party and Christmas!! 

Got 250 bloglovin followers!! // Away to see The Hobbit // Gingerbread house building // Playing Cards Against Humanity // Books & Beans for lunch again! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute blog post, sounds like you have a had a busy but great week! :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! i really need to see the hobbit soon i think

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good- well what I seen of it haha

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a good week! Spending time with friends and christmas shopping is the best :) xx

    darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...