Blogmas Day 3: Desktop Downloads | Let It Snow

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Back in January of this year I shared this Desktop Downloadable Calendar. I had hoped to continue to upload downloads throughout the year and well, we're in December now and that hasn't exactly happened... oops. But today and yesterday I've been messing around in my sketchbooks with paint and fancied actually doing something with it, so here it is! 
All you have to do is either open the image below and right-click and save. Or you can click this link and download it from google documents.
I've not used the google documents function much so if you do have any problems, then let me know!

I hope you enjoy using this download and let me know if you'd like to see more things like these as I enjoy giving you something back!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is so cute! I never change my desktop background but this could be really cute as a cover photo on Twitter/Facebook too! I'd definitely love to see more of your design work Lauren!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Very true, I'll try post more of my own work as well then! :D x

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Looks super cute. x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...