Christmas Snapshots & Haul

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It seems like ages ago that it was Christmas day but it was only a few days ago really! Time always just gets extremely warped while on Holiday. 
Christmas started earlier than usual this year with everybody being up about 9ish- me once again being the last awake! After some breakfast we headed through and opened all our presents up. The highlight for me while opening presents wasn't any particular present but my Granda playing with a plush and puppet that I had got from Darren.

Our Christmas meal we had our usual amount of courses, technically 6 in total spread over the whole day. We started with Soup & Croissants about 1:30, then had Camembert,  Sorbet followed up with the main show- Turkey with all the trimmings! In the evening came pudding and later on crackers with cheese. But with being so stuffed I ended up just having a pancake and a few crackers with butter. 

In the evening, we also watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special which was pretty amazing! But I'm still not sure if I am actually happy with the ending of the episode or not, kind of on the fence with it. And also watched the Mrs Brown's Boys and Michael Mcintyre's Christmas Special, both of which did have me laughing!

This year I had quite an array of presents from arty things to CDs/DVDs. I received so many CD's that I haven't had a chance to listen to each and every one of them yet but I need to get it popped onto my iPod to listen on the go. 
I also got a few Yankee Candles from my sister and also a candle holder from both her and my parents. I haven't got them in my room to use yet as they are both made of glass and I feel like I would just break them easily. 
Majority of my presents overall this year also carried on the whole woodland/fox loving that I had going on last year with presents ranging from a box to 3D wax and a neck card holder strap. 
My creative bits and bobs this year consisted of the Grey Graphik Line Painter Pens Pack (the coloured pack above I bought from Hobbycraft but needed to include), a new fox pencil case and a new Camera lens! I also got a carry case for the lens, a lens cap and a new memory card this year too so I'm looking to go and have a bit of a photography adventure some time soon!

How was your Christmas? What did you get up to and what did you get? Tell me below or link to your own blog posts!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Woweeeeee girl, sounds like you had a fab christmas! I definitely ate too much as well, grazing over the day... haha. Didn't manage to catch any christmas tv at all this year though!

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely did! And I know, all that chocolate and biscuits, they are called to be eaten! x

      Delete
  2. I got Ed Sheeran's "x" album too! Technically I picked it out but I had to wait to listen to it on Christmas day. It was very worth it! Ahh, he's voice speaks volumes to me! Everybody got their share of Yankee Candle items this year it seems like! I saw that picture and went, "ooh, strawberry buttercream!" Lol Oh and the table setting looks lovely and very simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ed Sheeran is great, I remember when I first listened to him! I'll let my mum know you like it haha! She is always so busy sorting dinner that it's always kept simple.

      Delete
  3. Lots of lovely gifts, the gingerbread man teddy is so cute and I love the Fault in Our Stars xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs, and a lovely post to go with it. Looks like you had a wonderful christmas and you got some lovely gifts too! Thanks for sharing your link in tonights twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I certainly did. Glad you came over for a look!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love the photos! Such a sweet post, looks like you had an ace christmas!

    little miss fii | Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice snaps, yankee candles are the best!
    x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...