Blogmas Day 13: Christmas Would You Rather

Saturday, December 13, 2014

I can't believe it is 12 days till Christmas now! I've still got quite a bit of shopping to do but will hopefully finish it of soon. During the week I seen this Festive Tag over on Lazy Thoughts so definitely had to do it myself! 



Have to sing Jingle Bells loudly every time you walk into a room or wear a Santa Suit to work/school every day for a week?
I think I would do the Jingle Bells. I don't actually go from room to room much so I would be perfectly ok with saying it several times a day- especially when most of it would be sung to myself.

Not celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate your birthday this year?
Not celebrate my Birthday for sure. Christmas is much more exciting and a family time than a birthday... 

Have Frosty the Snowman for a friend or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
This is a toughy... I think I would go with Rudolph though, he could fly me around this world!

Have Mistletoe hanging in your bedroom doorway, or have a large decorated Christmas Tree in your bedroom doorway?
If my room wasn't as small as it already is I would go with the tree but it's tiny so Mistletoe! 

Write a Five Paragraph Essay about the meaning of Christmas or solve a page of Christmas themed maths problems?
I actually love Christmas themed maths problems at school and I haven't done any proper maths for a while so I'll go with that!

Have a job wrapping presents at the mall or have a job taking photographs of children sitting on Santa's lap at the mall?
Take photos! I suck at wrapping presents and really enjoy photography, so that one sort of answers itself...

See The Nut Cracker or Dance in the Nut Cracker?
I would definitely much rather just watch it

Be given £100 for Christmas to spend on yourself or be given £1000 before Christmas to buy presents for other people?
Buying for people is so much more fun and having that much money would be amazing! Completely and utterly spoil them all!

Have a nose that glows red like Rudolf's or have pointy ears like an elf?
My nose is red enough so ears like an elf! Can always wear a hat or put my hair over it.

Be one of Santa's Elves or be one of Santa's Reindeer?
I don't think I would want to be a reindeer so I'd be an elf. Plus you would get to help make all the presents for people!

What's your answers to these questions? Let me know below or link to your own post with the answers!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Rudolph would definitely be my choice of friend too! He's adorable :D

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I would also go for the elf option I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is beautiful, did you take it yourself? :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This tag is adorable :) Totally agree about having Rudolph as your pal so you could see the world! x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...