2015 Hopes & Dreams

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last year I posted some hopes and resolutions that I was hoping to achieve during 2014 and with today being the last day of the year what more than a perfect time to reflect back and see what I've done and what my new ones will be for 2015!


I'm going to just write out all my 2014 ones and give them a wee tick if I done them or not!
  • Design and create more stuff to sell ✔ 
  • > I've definitely not done as much as I wanted to, but I have done some!
  • If the above goes well, go to a craft fair and sell my designs
  • Do more 'crafty' things 
    > This has really been limited to doing things like the #DICraftSwap but still counts
  • Draw/paint more 
    >I've done more drawing than previous years I think but not a huge amount more
  • Read my 'to-read' pile ✔ (read here)
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Keep up with blogging 
    > I've kept this blog going and with an average of 23.3 posts a month I think that's pretty good!
  • Watch old Doctor Who episodes
  • Actually sign up to the gym
  • Join in blog/twitter chats more 
    > Considering I am hosting my own one once a week and try and participate in at least one other a week this has definitely been done!
  • Go out and have more adventures- take camera 
    > Again not as much as I had hoped but done!
Now onto 2015! Quite a few of the ones for 2015 are really similar to my 2014 ones but more focused or just follow from it which I don't think is a bad thing at all! I'm looking forward to the next year and seeing what it will bring me as this year has been pretty darn amazing! 
What's your hopes for 2015?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Well done with your 2014 goals! Mine are quite similar to yours for 2015. 'Do shit for my blog' haha love it!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And haha yeah, I don't usually swear on here but photos can't be helped :') x

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I am writing mine as we speak. Love! Happy new year. x

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh excited to read it then! Hope you have a good new year! x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...