Woodland Wander

Tuesday, September 09, 2014


Once again, Sarah and I decided to take a little trip out with our cameras. This time the destinations were the woods! During the 2 hours we spent in the woods, we found a random set of keys, an abandoned truck and a lonely tent. We also had a little look into The Shell Hoosie, which I think Sarah now wants to live in...























This trip out was definitely our weirdest one with how many random bits and pieces we found but it was probably the one I came away with he best photos. I also took a couple on the disposable camera I found a few weeks ago so I can't wait to see them when I get it developed too.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I like a little trip in to the trees, I like the quiet that you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a bit of a creepy trip with all the random things you found there. Intrigued by the shell grotto - looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely! But it was quite interesting too haha! It's something that was built years ago (like 1600's, I think) so very old!

      Delete
  3. You took some AMAZING shots and made me want to go for a really peaceful walk now xxx



    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and you should it's always fun xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...