Found This Week // 8

Monday, September 08, 2014

Over the past week or so I've mentioned that for some parts of this blog I haven't really been sure about and I have been wanting to mix up the content. I think ever since I really started this blog I've had a feature going on about sharing something or someone I've found, learned or remembered about. A lot of the time this has been design based and it has been something I've enjoyed. I like sharing pieces from around the internet and so-on that inspires me which is where this post comes in.
Although I want to keep doing this feature, I'm not sure on how I want to keep it up. Some weeks I find a massive amount of things and then others not so much. Through other blogs, I've seen them share an image for each thing, share one image from the week or just write the links- all of which I'm not sure if they suit 'me' or this blog. For the time being I think I will stick to the first idea and include other links for other parts but this may change in the future.

I've already spoken about Monument Valley last week, but the behind the scenes video is brilliant.
I adore the collection of posters Michael Scott has created.
I love reading Charli's blog and watching her videos and her newest one is great for sharing some useful resources.
This video is hilarious to watch-  a look into what I'll have in the future!
Also loving around the interweb...
 Lovely DIY idea to use all those photos you have sitting around on your memory card
 A new series started by Charlotte about blogging
 I loved reading Megan's answers about getting married young
 A great read for anybody away to start University (or even College)
 This book is going straight to the top of my wishlist
 Another gem of watching a tiny hamster be oh-so-cute!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I loooove these kinda posts seriously! I just don't browse enough outside of blogs and uni at the moment but you have inspired me to just take a little time out from it xx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! I'm glad you like them. I enjoy putting them together but I'm not sure if people are always interested in them. xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...