A Look Back On Summer

Friday, September 12, 2014


With the start of Uni this week and the autumn weather starting to roll in, it definitely is becoming the end of Summer! This Summer has honestly been amazing. So much things have gone on in my life over the past three months that have been amazing and I will remember for the rest of my days. Although, I wanted to do a bit of a round up of the amazing stuff that has happened and also have a look at My Summer Plan list and see how much I have done... or more likely, haven't done! 







To start of then these were my plans for the Summer:
Go on an adventure- I feel I have certainly done this! With the trip to Edinburgh, plus several trips out with Sarah to take photos I can happily tick this of!
Take loads of photos- As with the last point I've definitely done this
Get fit- Yeah, so, nope! Didn't happen
Go to the beach- I went with Sarah at the start of the holidays but apart from that not really. 
Camp outside- I haven't done this at all! But it is something I can take into Autumn
Redo my blog design- This is kind of half done. I've made a start but I still need to put new elements in place and such
Decorate my room- I've emptied it out and got some new storage but that's it...
Make some DIY's- Nope not really
Lie in the grass- ...I've laid on a trampoline in the sun? That counts!
Read loads of books-  Um... so yeah, I think I read like 1 and a half books, woops!
Make lemonade- Nope, drunk it with vodka but not made it
Meet friends (have sleepovers)- I've had one with Sarah to so I'ma say this can be ticked off!
So I think overall I fully completed only two of these, poor effort on my behalf!

So, this Summer has generally been crazy with so many things going on. I'm not really going to go into details into these things as I have literally covered them all in separate blog posts but I'll write a lil bit!
The Summer started with my 19th birthday and although I may have made the mistake of buying myself a pitcher I still had a great night! The week after I then had the End of Year Exhibition at College marking the end of my two years there. It was sad to know that I wouldn't be returning but I've learned so much during my time there I'm looking forward to using that knowledge in the future at University and further. One month later Darren and I took our first 'couple' holiday to Edinburgh (1, 2 a/b, 3) where we ended up coming home to being an engaged couple!! Also during July, I made my first piece of laser cut jewelry which has led to me making more laser print pieces that will hopefully be on sale soon! Another month later I ended up passing my driving test and was able to score of my first thing of my 20 before 20 list! This past two weeks has meant the start of my time at University, and although it's been awkward and I've been scared as hell I'm excited to see where it takes me! 

The year has definitely been unbelievable and it just makes me think of what else will happen by the end of the year. But in the mean time I just hope it's brilliant! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. CONGRATS on passing your driving test! Also with lists I am impressed how much you've done I am so lazy I don't complete anything xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha thanks! I wish I did get round to doing more, but I've definitely achieved more than past summers so that's a good thing! xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow Edinburgh is absolutely stunning. I love the fox cakes as well, I have an obsession with them XD

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam // Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly is! Foxes are the best- own so many fox things!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...