Calling All Creatives!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


For a while now I've been thinking that on twitter there is a serious lack of ways to connect with fellow creative bloggers. From my knowledge, I haven't come across any twitter chats that connect and have weekly chats like Lifestyle, Fashion and Beauty Bloggers do. Also the way I have found all the creative bloggers I love has either been through other social networking sites including stumbling on their blog or seeing them participate in other blog chats.

With all this in mind, I've decided that, along with a few good blogger friends to set up a weekly Creative Bloggers chat! 


The Chats are planned to start from this Thursday at 8.30-9.30pm and will follow a similar theme to the popular chats like lbloggers. Each week there will be questions asked and a chance to find bloggers who have similar interests to you by using the #Cbloggers. There is also the opportunity to host you own chat by getting in touch with us at creativebloggerschat@gmail.com 

With this being a Creative Bloggers chat we do hope people involved in the Creative Industries gets involved. However, don't feel like you need to be apart of that to join in! If you have a love for creativity from art to music to architecture to fashion to photography then get involved and join in! Oh, and don't forget to follow us over at @CBloggersChat

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm not a creative blogger as such, although I love to read them so I'll be stalking this chat anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope to see you join in too! Great to get different perspectives.

      Delete
  2. It sounds really good, I've been finding it really hard to actually find creative blogs to follow!

    Another Coffee Shot - Graphic Design Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! And yeah it can be quite difficult.

      Delete
  3. I'm not much of a creative blogger but being creative and crafty is second nature to me - growing up cross stitching and crocheting so I might try and pop along for the chat. There is actually a craft chat on a Tuesday #craftblogclub between 7 pm - 8.30pm GMT btw,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's just a general chat but it's to also find crafty people too! and aw, tuesday's aren't great for me tbh! :/

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! Im not fully creative blogging but have a few creative things up my sleeve. Will try and join on Thursday! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to do this now, but I live in the states (so this would be about 3:30 for me) and I have a teeny tiny window of time to do this (like 15 minutes). Does it matter what kind of creativity it is? Because I draw comics. Comics are cool. Where is this hosted?

    Thanks!
    rockpapermisc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can only join in for 15minutes that's totally fine! You can still connect with some other creative people in 15minutes, especially in the world of twitter! It honestly doesn't matter what kind of creativity it is, it can honestly be anything! It's just being done on twitter and I'm from the UK so it's during UK time. Hope this clears things up! :)

      Delete
  6. This is such a great Idea!!! I will definitely join. If you don't see me then I probably forgot or got the time wrong!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'll try to send you a reminder! :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...