OhHay! Take two.

Saturday, September 13, 2014




I have honestly (sort of) got my butt into gear! Yesterday I added some new listings to my Folksy page, so now you can order from my first keyring designs! Each of the keyrings are £7.50 each with postage and packaging varying on where you are from. These are just the first three designs created but I'm hoping to make more with a variety of different quotes on it plus ones with illustrations. I will probably also try and make some Christmas designs that might vary from tree hangers to coasters but wait and see! 

This week I have also received some paper samples for me to have a look at. I'm hoping that I'll get some designs made up that I can use the paper as prints and possibly get a large quantity of my calendars printed up. However, I'm not too sure about my calendar. I had it up for sale last year and I don't know if people would want it again but I suppose I should just do it and see how it goes? Who knows might make millions! 

Anyway, I'll be trying to update my Folksy site with a few more pieces before the end of the month and I will hopefully get an Etsy account organised next month. So annoying that it won't accept my card whenever I try set it up, but oh well!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I loooove these they are just so cute and clever of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Favourited your shop for Christmas time, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Hope you like them! x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the top one!

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...