Found This Week // 10

Monday, September 22, 2014

This has definitely appeared on a lot of blogs this week but this project of tiny illustrations are completely beautiful!

If you are wanting to get serious about your blogging photography then take a look at these Studio Essentials.
This collaboration between mother and daughter is so adorable, I wish could do this!
You need to check out this series of photos by Aaron Ansarov's.
Also found this week
Want to get into snail mail but not sure what to write? This is a great tool!
Calling all FRIENDS fanatics then you need to check these 8 bit gifs out.
A collection of date ideas for the coming Autumn days!
Blog of the week: Colours And Carousels- lots of great content as usual and I'm really loving her blogging tips!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Those tiny illustrations are beautiful, really clever.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are! Some very talented people in this world!

      Delete
  2. Yay thank you for sharing my blog! I'm adding a few things to my shopping list after reading the studio essentials post, I feel like I need to push a bit harder to improve my photography because it's been at the same kind of level for a while now x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! :D I like your photography! It's really great. x

      Delete
  3. These are so beautiful! Never seen anything like this :)

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! And I'm glad that I've been able to show you some of it then! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow these are so beautiful seriously blows my mind how talented people are xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, also makes me slightly envious haha! xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...