For The Love of Snail Mail #3

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I have been pretty terrible with the snail mail writing game recently but that hasn't stopped brilliant and beautiful pieces of mail coming through in the post! However, I've managed to write some replies for the people in my #postcircle group which I was meant to do a few weeks ago. Better late than never though. 


The first item I received after my last update was this beautiful print from Dainty & Ivory. She had made a few after the Disney Craft Swap she hosted and was wanting to sell some of the ones she had left. I adore this and really need to get a frame for it as it is beautiful to look at. 


I then received this handmade fox and vintage note card from Hannah, who was my partner from the Disney Craft Swap. This is my second handmade fox necklace that I won but the face on this little one is so cute. I also love the little note card she included as a little extra as - well just look at it!


These were the two letters I received so far from my #postcircle group! The two girls are really great and I love how creative they both were in making, writing and the extra bits they included! I can't wait to write to them and the rest more.


And now for my pen pal that has made an appearance before- Claire! I honestly loved the package she sent me again! The writing set she used is gorgeous, the colours and patterns are amazing. I also love the mini postcards she sent as the illustrations on them are really beautiful too. I've still yet to write back to Claire but she is honestly my favourite person to write too!

What's the best snail mail you've received recently?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You received some gorgeous things in the post - love the fox necklace! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is absolutely gorgeous I miss having pen pals and things I need to reignite some old flames- that sounds weird but just old friends hahah xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean! Just do it, it'll be fun!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this so much! It must be great to interact with other bloggers through a different medium and it's so creative. Lots of fun and such talented people.

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beautiful mail! And I'm happy you like the print, I love the Fox necklace Hannah made me it's going to be perfect for Autumn!!

    Have a lovely weekend
    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! and it really is! Although it's my second fox necklace :P xx

      Delete
  5. I love how I'm your fave! I am very behind on my post but the advantage is I have loads of news, creative ideas and with a birthday on the 8th *points to me* I am sure sparkles will be enclosed in all my forthcoming letters. Really glad you love your letters xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one who has got me back into it so course you are! :D I've been so behind as well, so I'm sending you a reply this week, sorry! And oooh a birthday!! ;D xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...