Photo Diary // Nostalgic Walks

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last week I headed up to see my Nannie and Granda with my mum as she was off with it being the Scottish October holidays. I love going up to see my grandparents but don't get to do if often enough! When I was younger we used to go up a lot and whenever my mum and my Nannie would go to the bingo, my Granda was pretty much in charge of keeping us occupied which usually meant going for a walk around the woods and lake near by. 

So when I went up last week I decided that I would have a bit of a nostalgic walk with my camera up through the woods, up past the farms to near the Stone Circle and back down through the old railway track that's been closed for the past 50 (maybe 60?) years. 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos, I love how much you've captured the atmosphere of these woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are so calming you can't beat a good walk in the countryside! And On That Note She Wrote|Join Me On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Glad you find them calming

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...