October Currently...

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Today I'm back with a little kind of post about things I'm doing or thinking currently! So anyway...

Currently I am...
Reading: The Assassins Blade by Sarah J Mass. I've so far read the first book in the series (Thorne of Glass) and plan to finish the next 4 soon which will follow with a review on here! [Buy here]

Listening: Set It Off. I came across this band while in the Uni Studio Room on Friday while having PVRIS play on shuffle and they came up as a 'suggestion' and I've had them on repeat since! [Want to listen? Start with one of these: 1, 2, 3, 4. {They do have explicit lyrics btw!}]

Also Listening: Elise Gets Crafty {podcast} I've recently started getting into Podcasts and Elise's have been by far my favourites! I love the topics and the continuous change of guest speakers. [Listen here]

Burning: Maple Sugar Candle by Kringle Candle Company. I picked this up only yesterday from my local garden center as it was on sale and my bedroom has literally smelled like maple syrup since! It's amazing. However, if you don't like sweet scenes this is so not for you! [not available for purchase atm online]

Sorting: My case/bag. For heading to Glasgow tomorrow with Darren! 

Thinking About: A Macbook! I've been meaning to do this since my birthday (4 months ago, tomorrow) as my parents were going to help me get one! But after reading a few articles online, posting in FB groups and speaking to Apple Store workers I think I'll be getting the MacBook Pro with 13inch screen! *insert excited face here*

What are you currently thinking/doing?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh the Elise Gets Crafty podcast sounds interesting, I'm gonna check that out! I love listening to things while I work so have been looking for podcasts, are there any others you would recommend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome, definitely check it out! I'll send you a message! :D

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of the maple candle it always reminds me of fall. Right now I am thinking of what I will be writing for my next blog post and worrying about the amount of deadlines I have to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a maple syrup candle before but I'm loving this one! I'm sure you'll be fine too! :)

      Delete
  3. Currently I am laying in bed. I have just woken up. Oops.
    The thing I like most in this post is the candle. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with having a wee sleep in! It IS super yummy- leaves a very long lasting smell too!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...