My Autumn Essentials

Friday, October 09, 2015

It's obviously now October and it means Autumn is really swinging into motion! It is really my favourite time of year but I've already spoken about that so instead here are a few things that I are my perfect Autumn Essentials:

A new (and adorable mug)! This year it's the fox above
A good hot chocolate or tea to put inside the mug
Lovely smelling candles. Fireside treats is my favourite!
Cosy and soft jumpers to snuggle into when it's cold
Fluffy blankets to cuddle into while on the sofa
Long scarves that I can get properly wrapped up in
Endless suppy books, I find I read so much more at this time of year!
Even better for reading is a fireplace burning in front of me
Lots of long fluffy socks to keep my feet toasty when the cold weather starts
And obviously lots of new stationery with it being "back to term" time

These are definitely more superficial items and I could probably live through Autumn without them but they're nice to have! But what are some of your essential items?

*Edit: So many comments have mentioned the fox mug above that I feel I need to include where it's from, you can get it from Avon! {It's not available to buy yet as I bought it from the Avon Rep's first look book, will ink when it's available to buy!}  

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Cosy sweaters are definitely an essential, your new mug is adorable too!

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are! And thank you :3 It even has a little 'jacket' thing! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I love a cute mug - your one is adorable. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, these are pretty much my essentials too! I love your mug, so sweet xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No surprise since we're both Scottish! Need that warmth :P xx

      Delete
  4. Candles and books are a must!! And of course hot chocolate! Love your mug as well!

    http://johannamontana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with your entire list! And that mug is just too adorable!!

    www.sweetserendipityblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluffy blankets and cosy sweaters are at the top of my list, too!

    p.s. That mug is soo adorable!

    Laura | LikeCubed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to get that candle! I haven't even smelled it but seems to be everybody's favorite! xxx

    http://beauteur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get it! It's amazing! xxx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...