Thoughts // Why I Don't Hate Mondays

Monday, October 12, 2015


Monday has rolled around again and I have to say I'm not even the slightest bit bothered by that. I know a lot of people have Sunday night/Monday blues due to it being the start of another working week but I don't really have that. 
Okay, yes, I'm not in a full time job that means I start at 9am every Monday morning but I have had a fair share of Monday mornings where I'm busy- whether that's for a part time job or for education. But I honestly think it's such a shame and kind of wrong that so many people seem to have this hatred for Monday's. And actually, it's horrible how many people constantly are saying things like "oh wish it would be such & such already!". Like shouldn't we be in a place in our lives where we are excited to get up and do something? 

Honestly, I don't really know either way tbh. I just feel like our time here is precious and you shouldn't be really spending it wishing the days away. It would be great if everybody could have a perfect Monday morning start and be going somewhere that excites them- whether that's a job or not. But obviously that can't be a reality for everybody. 

I can just hope that in 5, 10, 20 or even 50 years down the line I personally still don't fear Monday's coming around and can actually be excited for them coming. Even more, I hope it becomes more peoples reality and not just my own!

What are your thoughts on Mondays? Love 'em, hate 'em? Let me know below!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I see people with all these exaggerated memes about mondays and I'm like......seriously, why? You are going to wake up and see another day, isn't that reason enough to be happy for a new day, whether it begins with an M or not?

    Laura | elelibee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precisely! Like wow it's a day with a certain name... If we didn't have these certain names for them would it matter?!

      Delete
  2. I don't get the hatred for Mondays either! And it's so sad how people wish their days away for the weekend. That's so depressing. If I hated a whole 5 days of my life every week I feel that maybe I should be changing what it is I was doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes! Like honestly if you are fine wishing 5/7 of your days a way then you are SO not spending them right!

      Delete
  3. I love Mondays too. I guess it helps that I am a full-time blogger and I love my job, but I am just so grateful for every day that I wake up healthy and happy. Every day is a gift!

    Dannii - Hungry Healthy Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! It's great that blogging and such is a reality now! x

      Delete
  4. I really hate Monday's to be honest, time to get the kids ready for school again. :-( Great post! x
    http://mariesbeauties.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...