The 'Me' Time Tag

Friday, October 23, 2015

So today I couldn't really be bothered writing anything proper but still wanted to post something since I guess I'm trying to do #blogtober... Ignore the fact that I've missed a week of that anyway! But yeah I've had this tag saved for ages and thought it was about time I did it! I originally came across it on Gemma's blog and loved it! But there area few Questions that aren't really relevant to me so I've changed those ones to something different (Q's 3 and 4). I've only scored out the original wording in these Questions in case you fancy doing it yourself!


1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?
Usually during my 'me time' I tend to just watch or read whatever I'm currently binge watching at the time or reading. So just now I'm still reading the Throne of Glass series that I mentioned in my October Currently post. And watching wise? I'm not particularly watching anything, although I do need to catch up on the latest Once Upon a Time episode and Scream Queens starts in the UK on Monday!

2. What do you wear during me-time?
Usually just my PJ's, a comfy tshirt and a hoodie/socks if I'm cold! 


 3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
Not including any of the 'product' based things below, a good snugly blanket is always good! My favourite one to cuddle up into is a grey one I bought from the Co-Op last year as it's huge and reaaally soft! 

4. Current favourite nail polish drawing tool?
Hmm... this is kind of a toughy as I have bought so many new tools recently so I think it's either between my TomBow dual brush pens or Promarkers! 

 5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
Tea & toast without a doubt! 

6. Current favourite candle?
Okay... this is a little tricky as in the past 2 weeks I have bought a total of 7 different scented candles! So out of all of them my favourite I think is either the Warm Buttered Baguette or Maple Syrup. My all time favourite scent is definitely Fireside Treats!


 7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Not really I suppose! But I did take a little trip the other day out to the woods near my grandparents with my camera.. but that's another blog post!

8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?
I've never liked the idea of doing this but I think I probably would do it if there was a film I really badly wanted to see but no-one I knew wanted to see it. 

9. Favourite online shop?
I don't really have one? But the ones I probably look at most when just browsing is actually New Look or Amazon... 


10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I usually draw a lot... or play games... Actually games is probably a big one! My current game to play during "me time" is definitely Agar.io! If you haven't played it before I'll warn you now, it's extremely addicting!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Since I'm sick, I'm having a big me-time day today :) And I've watched a film alone once, it was really nice. I almost had the whole theatre to myself as well!

    And oh my gosh Agar.io. I did really good one time I played for over an hour. You're so right, it's way too addicting. Maybe I'll get a game in....

    Peace & Love // Celestralite


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're feeling better now and enjoyed your "me" day! I guess having a whole theatre to yourself wouldn't be so bad! Can chill out fully! :D
      Yeah it's such a fun game! Not amazing at it, but it's fun to play!

      Delete
  2. lovely post sometimes its good to just relax

    This Girl Loves Chic xx

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...