2015 Free Font Favourites (so far)

Monday, October 05, 2015



So today I am back with a long time favourite post of mine to do but one that I haven't done in over a year and a half! I used to post my free font favourites monthly from July till December 2014 but never ended up carrying it on after that point. However, I am back now with some of my favourite fonts from over the past 10 months!

Title font: Ostrich Sans

There is definitely a common theme with the ones I've shared above- hand drawn and textured! I think a lot of my artwork and design work has moved towards this kind of aesthetic and it has definitely impacted which fonts I'm drawn too. 

As always these fonts are free to download but they all have their terms and conditions as to how and where you can use them so please do check out that before going and using them! Also try and credit the creator where possible as it's the best way for them to get recognition too!

I hope you enjoy using these fonts, let me know how you use them & any current fonts you're enjoying using! 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love sweet pea! Amatic sc is another one of my favourites x

    ISOSCELLA | isoscella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amatic is definitely a great font! Love using that on small tags and things! x

      Delete
  2. Love these! I've definitely missed these posts, Lauren. They're some of my favourites!

    Megan / Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I'll try not wait so long to post the next one! ;) x

      Delete
  3. Love these fonts, especially chasing embers and lilly belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think they're my favourite two right now as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet pea and chasing embers is gorgeous I love a good font post as I really appreciate pretty ones xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're both great! :P Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  5. Love these recommendations Lauren! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely fonts! I do blogging designs very often and will definitely consider these ones! so cute!

    xx Dominika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure you're okay to use them since certain people have certain licencing! xxx

      Delete
  7. Oooh I love these! I think Chasing Embers may be my favourite from the list with From the Woods being a close second! Going to download them now! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Chasing Embers is definitely one of my top favourites from this list! No problem either :) x

      Delete
  8. These are so nice♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...