Where have I been?

Friday, May 01, 2015

So Hello! It's been a little bit of a while since I've posted anything on this blog. Almost a month in fact and before then it had been about a two/three week gap... oops! Anyway, I've just had my last hand in all finished up for Uni this week and with it being the start of May I kind of felt that I could potentially do BEDM (Blog Every Day in May) again since I managed to do it last year. 
Within this month I'm also hoping to come to a decision on a better idea of what I want to post and when but I've said that for so long who knows if it will actually happen. I also really want to get round to redesigning the header and stuff too as that's needing an update too! 
But anyway here are a collection of things that have been going on the past 2 months or so. Things that have seen the light of day on Instagram and those hidden on the dark roles of my photo steam...

I experienced my first solar eclipse that I can remember! Myself and my friend from Lauren head along to the waterfront before our lecture started to see it. It was so awesome, I hope I can experience the next one!

Got myself into smoothies and have constantly been having smoothies alongside soft boiled eggs for breakfast everyday. One of my resolutions this year is to try and eat better and try more foods so this is kind of killing two birds with one stone.

Had a little 3 day trip to Edinburgh (again) which I'll post a little review/highlight post about some time next week! This time though we spent most of our first day with a group of people from one of the RGU Society's which was really awesome.

My sister got this adorable hamster and called it Buster! It's not exactly mine but it's kind of become the family pet since he has to stay out in the hallway during nights my sisters up for work early cause he's so freaking loud! But he's really cute even though he can be a bit of a loony and jump at the smallest noise!

Last week I was at one of my really good friend's 21st birthday night out! It;s really one of the proper night outs I've had in a while so was a blast! Plus I had another girl I used to work with do my make up as she now works at Clarins counter! Booyah!

Finally, this little gem happened the other night and one of my all time favourite Graphic Designers followed me *insert love heart eyes emoji*. Not to mention he also commented on one of my Instagram posts about a month ago too! 

I have had a few other things going on over the past two months including Uni work and drinks with Uni friends... Actually to be honest, my life has just been swamped by Uni work and the flu. 
But anyway, throughout this BEDM the start of it I'm going to be back to sharing my #Create365 with a selection of 'catch-up' posts over tomorrow and Sunday. Then also this week I'll share a recent inspiration plus an Edinburgh travel post. At some point I will also share the final bits of work I created that I can show for my modules as well as the process behind them! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So glad you're posting again! Ahh so exciting that James Victore followed you! *jealous*

    Sophie | Dreams and Colour Schemes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm glad to be back, missed it but it was a well needed break away from it all. I know >.<!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...