#Create365 // Days 93-100

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Time for more catch up! This collection ended up being the one where I reached 100! I can't believe it's been going on for so long now, only 200 days or so left!

Day 93
...erm yeah, another Christopher Poindexter quote... don't judge me...
Day 94
The ultimate enso!
Day 95
Another messy crystal!
Day 96
More solar/moony stuff! Got a little bit of inspiration from a picture of a crop circle I seen!
Day 97
Got round and got a new white pen thanks From Paperchase so obviously I had to do a little cover doodle but it has since smudged/rubbed off :(
Day 98
Small weird doodle line thingy...
Day 98
Squares inspired by a bathroom moasic in Edinburgh...
Day 100
kind of weird mandala with my new white pen! Inspiration from tiles/sculptures!patterns in The National Museum of Scotland.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...