I'm a Wednesday's Girl!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's been a while (again) since I've posted on this blog, oops. I have been busy doing some stuff- actually, no scrap that I've been spending my time binge watching shows on Netflix and freaking out about this exhibition today. Plus I feel that I haven't got my 'mojo' back yet with this blog and am still in a bit of a rut with it. 

But anyway, I'm just posting today in regards with the Wednesday's Girl Exhibition I poster about a few weeks ago. It is today in Edinburgh and I would absolutely love if any of you are kicking about Edinburgh today to come pop in past for a bit. If you do want to come along these are the details:

Where: 
37 Castle Terrace, 
Edinburgh,

When: 6:30-8:30pm

Who: A bunch of female artists across Scotland coming together to display their work. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck with it Lauren! Hope it goes well and big congratulations again <3

    Sophie | Dreams and Colour Schemes

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...