Final Uni Project // Creative Research Part 2

Thursday, May 07, 2015

So I shared in Part 1 of this my original concepts and stuff I played around with but this post is more my final designs/work that I submitted. It is the work I'm really proud of and will appear in my portfolio/behance.

After my initial play around with ideas, structure and media I took the bits and pieces I enjoyed doing most or felt could be developed further to create my more 'final' designs. My main one though was one based of more what I read, found and thought about during the project which I put together into a Zine. The other pieces were either my 'hand drawn lettering' truths about social media and my mock Social Media app poster/ad designs. 

To see the full version of my Zine I've uploaded it to Google Drive so you can see it here

Pages from The Zine 
Poster Designs*
*I'm actually thinking of maybe selling these designs??
'Life Studio'
I'm actually thinking of developing this concept more throughout the Summer to actually look like a proper app. I don't have a huge amount of UI design so it would be wise of me to expand this just to have some design work with it more predominantly with it. It'll probably be like a cross of Instagram and Pinterest but with a more sleek, minimalist design.  


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wooooow!!!!!!!!! Really Nice post.
    Shakib Khan : Bangladeshi Super star( Actors)
    http://toptrends-Fashion.blogspot.com
    [[Related My Another Popular Tptal Beauty Fashion]]
    http://totalbeautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, the pictures are great and so does the fonts and color, you have a great future as a designer girl!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! This has really made my day, hope I do have a great future as a designer! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love your design work! It all looks so impressive and professional. I especially like all of your hand lettering - I'd love to know more about how you do it <3 Good luck with your hand in, hope it goes well :)

    Sophie | Dreams and Colour Schemes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe I'll do a post one day on how I do it then! :) <3

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...