Photo Diary // Meeting Charlotte & Beach Walking

Friday, May 29, 2015

*Anybody else thinks this looks like a Dolphins head?*
Yesterday I met up with Charlotte from Colours and Carousels in my home town, Stonehaven for the afternoon. It was Charlotte's first time here and so of course, I played a bit of the tourist guide and showed her some my favourite places in Stonehaven including Aunty Betty's and the rock pools.

We spent a good bit of time at the rock pools, climbing around them and on the rocks. It is a really beautiful and also very secluded part of Stonehaven so if you're ever in the town I would recommend having a little walk to the Cowie are where they mainly are and have a look for yourself. 

I've also been working on a little something that will hopefully go live next week at some point. To give a little hint on it, Alli Speed, Charlotte and Charli Marie all inspired it... can you guess what it is?

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Wonderful day & of course beautiful pictures!!!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely pictures I really enjoyed reading it, especially the lat one with the footprints k x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The last one is actually seagull foot prints, it just wobbled along very quirky :P x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures and wonderful that you got to meet up with a blogging friend as well :)

    Louise x

    With love from Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yep, definitely a great opportunity :D
      x

      Delete
  4. Yes, Yes that does look like a Dolphin head. And those rock pools like super fun, I'm very jealous of that ice cream too.

    Erin | comadiary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm not crazy then! It was super tasty, in all honesty it was actually one scoop of sorbet and one scoop of frozen yoghurt since they didn't have my usual! x

      Delete
  5. You have such a lovely hometown. Absolutely adore the scenery and the rock pools! I'd spend all my time there if i lived near something like this.
    And yes, i totally agree, that rock does looks like a dolphin head. lovely pictures!

    x, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget it's so beautiful till I go to parts of it like this! I do need to go to it more as it is so peaceful and tranquil. Thank you about the photo comment to! x

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love the colors in the rock pools! Great pictures. Also, I totally agree with you, it does look like a dolphin's head!

    Peace and Love,
    Celestralite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so beautiful aren't they!? and it's so awesome looking! x

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos! I love your blog.

    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...