#Create365 // Days 115-121

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Day 115
Geometric line shape thingy
Day 116
Ying & Yang // Sun & Moon

Day 117For some reason it won't let me upload the video that I shared on Instagram but anyway. Shared a snipit from my final project. Click here to watch the video. 
Day 118
Started off drawing the map of constellations, didn't really finish it...
Day 119
watercolour and geometric mandala!
Day 120
Doodle line thing! can you spot all the glyphs?
Day 121
Weird space line geometric thing, kinda inspired by the Gallifreyan Alphabet

And that's the last of this little '#create365' updates for now. I'll be trying to keep updating my Instagram some-what daily with these and I will still share them on this blog. I've been thinking I might push the day back to Saturday though as it gives me a few more days in case I'm not on my laptop the day after! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are all so gorgeous. I especially love days 115 and 116. I really need to start being more creative
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Easiest way is to try and set some time everyday for it. Even if it's during watching a soap and you can like knit or something? x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...