Final Uni Project // Creative Research Part 1

Thursday, May 07, 2015


So yesterday I shared the final stuff from my Communication and Interaction project and I just want to say firstly, thank you for all the lovely comments about it! Made my day. Today I'm sharing work from my self directed project for Creative Research.

For my Creative Research I had a big kind of turning point this term with it, or according to my lecture I just had an 'epiphany'... Either way this semester this project changed quite a lot to what it was in my last update, which I'm actually glad about because I created a few things I'm so, so happy with!

But yeah, what was my epiphany this semester? It was basically a decision to just step back from the very narrow idea I was working on and just start creating things I wanted to do because it was fun or a bit different but still within keeping alongside the same theme I was originally doing. My theme I had been working on was Social Media but by the end of the project it really turned into how we are effected by Internet Culture and what we think of it.

To start with I'm going to split this into two posts, this one I want to more show some of my original development work which really took me into my final designs. I haven't shown much of this project throughout so it'll be nice to see what you all think of this as well.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love that last World Wide Web image, very thought provoking! Really nice work again - you must be so pleased with it <3

    Sophie | Dreams and Colour Schemes

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...