My first exhibition

Thursday, May 28, 2015



Yesterday I had my exhibition in Edinburgh for Wednesday's Girl. I didn't share much within Wednesday's Post about it and haven't shared too much about it on Social Media since either apart from the display of my work. 

Getting myself to where the exhibition was being held and getting my folio sorted was a bit chaotic due to some, urh, bad circumstances but overall it was a really good experience to have, the people were lovely and the space was really large which is always good! I also got the opportunity to be interviewed by STV (the Scottish equivalent of ITV) for the Edinburgh show; Founatinbridge. I'm not going to lie, it was extremely nerve racking and I was so scared I would mess up! But I didn't the only thing to go wrong (for me anyway) was that they forgot to mic me up before starting to record! 

Apologies for the low amount of photos from the exhibition! A lot of the ones I took were really fuzzy! 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Congrats on your first exhibition girl!! That's so exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! You're pieces are beautiful! I love "Friday's girl has.." That was so much fun to read and also like something to have written somewhere to read everyday! Such a huge space as well!!
    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & Of course I almost forgot to say Congratulations on your very first exhibition! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I know it's a really cute quote. It's basically the reason for the event in a way, trying to redefine the "children of the week" sayings.
      haha don't worry about it! :') xx

      Delete
  3. This is brilliant and that space is gorgeous. Your work also looks pretty damn fine; you should be so proud of yourself because it looks amazing.

    comadiary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! This looks absolutley wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so exciting! Well done you, it looks great! x
    FOUND SOME PAPER BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, this is awesome!! I like the space you got to exhibit in, nice and light, an urban feel to it. Does this mean more exhibitions to come...?

    Rebekah
    www.0910studio.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was such a good opportunity! It's a really good space for using to, it's free for people under 25 to use as well! Which is amazing.
      It may be, but it depends what else comes up in the coming months tbh! If more pop up, I'll definitely try to do them! x

      Delete
  7. Ahh so amazing! Looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your exhibition, it looks like you had quite a day :) I have been in Edinburgh one time but never got the chance to visit the place. Looks very cool xx

    Celia from Brand Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I certainly did have quite a day! :') Edinburgh is a really amazing place, I don't think I would have ever went there either if I hadn't done this exhibition! xx

      Delete
  9. Oh my goodness how exciting! Congratulations what an amazing looking exhibition, love your photos from it. x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...