More new adventures!

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

For a while I've been wanting to set up my own YouTube Channel. Doing the occasional vlog and maybe some "show and tell" themed videos like favourites, art tools, etc! After starting to watch Charli Marie and then seeing Charlotte set up her YouTube channel a few months ago that thought has been growing and growing. And this past week I bit the dust, and did it! 

So I no have a YouTube channel as well as this blog! I'm going to try and upload something every Tuesday just to start of with so this week I have a vlog from last week with my exhibition and meeting Charlotte

But tbh, the main reason I set this up and have decided to vlogs is because for a long time I was doing my Sunday Summary posts but I got very bored of them. Some weeks I didn't take/share pictures and others I had loads of stuff going on so I feel this is a much better way for me to continue the idea of it on.

I have some ideas for future videos for weeks when I don't do a 'vlog' but not sure when they will go live... But for now you can watch my first ever video here

Let me know what you think of it and of course, like and subscribe if you enjoyed it and want to see more! 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Congrats on starting your channel!
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea, i recently started a youtube channel to try and build my confidence. Can i just say how amazing that ice-cream looks! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! And haha yeah it was tasty too :P x

      Delete
  3. It's great that you finally started a YT channel!! i've been thinking about doing it for the longest time. People like you give me the courage and inspiration to actually start one :)

    xx Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Glad I can give you the inspiration for doing one even though I've just started too :P! xx

      Delete
  4. oh good look with youtube! i'm sure it'll be great

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a USA beauty giveaway inc lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh - GOOD LUCK with the VLOGGING, love the first video! The sped up countryside passing you by is my favourite shot!

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your youtube channel, it's so great that you've started one up!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...