Photo Diary // Cadona Beach Wanders

Friday, June 12, 2015

On Wednesday I received a voucher in the post from Frankie & Benny's to use in one of their restaurants after a photo of mine had been used on the social media. Since it was a lovely day Darren suggested to have a wander down to the beach/Cadonas in Aberdeen and it would also count as a little birthday treat for me since it's my 20th on Sunday! 

Of course with starting YouTube and also wanting some more stuff for this blog, but yeah also just cause I love taking photos I thought I'd share a post from some of the photos I took while we were there! This post isn't so much like the other Cadonas photo diary I shared last year as a lot of the photos I did take where down on the beach as I love taking naturey photos! Honestly, you see the 'OhHay!' thing made out of shells? Took me a good half an hour/45 minutes to find all the shells/rocks and put it together just to get a photo and video of it! 

But yeah anyway, we just spent the afternoon down on the beach then into the evening we had a few games of pool, mini golf, our tea at F&B's and some shots on the ticket machines! However, it'll be in next weeks vlog so you can see it fully then!
In the mean time, you can check out last weeks vlog here! Let me know what you think

<3

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. love these photos, looks like a lovely place x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos, lovely place xx

    Celia from http://brandobeauty.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the photos! The purple flower is beautiful!!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great place, lovely images!

    xx

    Dominika from mycupofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had such a lovely time, great photos by the way! x
    http://lilinhaangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks lovely! I really love the shells you put together for the photo, even if it did take you 45 minutes! It must have been fun.
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! and it definitely was although it took a while (but i didn't realise how long it took till after) xx

      Delete
  7. looks like fun & your photography is really nice :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are super cute, I wanna go mini-golfing on a pirate ship! Also - happy belated birthday! :D

    xo Jenn
    www.HelloWench.com

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...