#Create365 // Days 71-84

Friday, March 27, 2015

So it's been a little while since I've shared my #Create's over here on my blog! I've been busy with a few things which I wrote about in this little update. I've been more or less fine keeping up with this 365 project apart from some of them being overly complicated it took more than one night to complete them! 
I'm quite excited by what I've been doing recently. I've loved including text/poetry and really need to try my hand at it myself again! Plus I've loved doing simple collages with brown paper... well envelope! Can someone please tell me where I can get vanilla coloured brown paper from with no lines?! 

Day 71
"It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done" 

- Vincent Van Gogh
Day 72Some mandala and zentangle patterns on brown paper!
Day 73
Geometric arrow thing!
Day 74
Tattoo idea using the Japanese enso symbol and the glyph for create
Day 75
Need I say more?... Actually yeah loving using brown paper!
Day 76
Not even sure what this is.. Like a watercolour geometric mandala? If you would even call it that...
Day 77
This one was inspired by the poem by Christopher Poindexter shown above.
Day 78
Been so inspired by the moon this week and Christopher Poindexter's poems are the greatest thing ever
Day 79
The weather today has been amazing- including a solar eclipse!
Day 80
Some collaged flowers and words (again, which I've also just realised I have messed up on!)

"Like wild flowers;
You must allow
yourself to grow
in all the all the place
 people thought
you never would."
- E.V.
Day 81
The glyph for create
Day 82
More text and create based things!
Day 83
Weird pattern shape thing inspired by one of the props from Pretty Little Liars... Wanted to put in a quote but couldn't think/find one
Day 84
Another day, another dream catcher!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...