January & February Playlist

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Apologies for not sharing a playlist last month but I hadn't really been listening to anything extremely different to the playlist from December apart from one or two new finds. So I've compiled a collection of songs that I've loved throughout the first two months of the year. My main finds from the past month include Against The Current, Phillip Phillips and Years&Years. They are all quite contrasting to each other but they definitely are extremely catchy so I would definitely recommend you check them out if you haven't already!

What's been on your playlist recently? Also let me know of any awesome musicians/songs you've come across, I'm always on the hunt for new music!  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Just been listening to Lights on repeat pretty much. Great Canadian synth-pop kind of vibe. Ahh I need to check out the new Imagine Dragons stuff: they're first album was really great. I don't think I listen to anything else you'd like, sorry!

    Sterling, XLeptodactylous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried listening to Lights a few years ago but never really got into it! will have to try again. x

      Delete
    2. Her newer stuff is less synth-pop and her voice isn't altered as much. Definitely try her newest album 'Little Machines'. If you don't like that you won't like her at all.

      Delete
    3. Ahh fair enough! I'll definitely give her another go :) Thank you!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...