#Create365 // Days 57-63

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Day 57
Some small doodles
Day 58
Not really feeling it still so just done a basic kind of idea
Day 59
A weird kind of particle effect but I kind of love how it turned out
Day 60
Hello March!
Day 61
A geometric mandala for #mandalaMonday
Day 62
Another weird crystal kind of thing! The colours are really dull because of me being silly!
Day 63
A collection of balloons after getting inspiration from seeing a little girl carrying one around town.
This weeks been a bit funny again and I haven't been feeling it completely. I've tried all my tips and tricks that I mentioned in my coping with blocks post but because it's more of a daily doodle they've not really helped so much! I'm hoping to get out of this block or whatever it is I'm in because it kinda sucks!
To keep up with my challenge while I go through it you can follow me on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh I love these pages. And my most favorite is this hello March one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 62 is my favourite I love it when you do crystal or crystal inspired pieces xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how creative you are! I'm often busy that I forget to draw and scribble things down! I should get to that! I wonder how you do it.. I don't want it to feel like a chore you know..
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! The best thing I find is to try and do it when watching a show so there's not as much pressure y'know?

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...