Sunday Snaps // Netflix & Beaches

Sunday, March 08, 2015


I've been feeling quite bored with my usual Sunday Summary posts recently and because I've been wanting to snap some stuff more often I felt it made sense to more dedicate these posts to the photos I have taken- whether they've appeared on Instagram or not. 
Getting some healthy fuel.
Finished my first Moleskine ever! I have loads of pages in it that have never seen the light of day so might make a post with some of the things that haven't been seen before. 
Finally managed to get Darren to start watching House of Cards again which has resulted in watching so many episodes this week.
Had a little (by little I mean an hour,if that) trip to the beach in-between rain showers...
because I love the beach!
How has your week been?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! There's no better feeling than completing a sketchbook :)

    Sophie | http://dreamsandcolourschemes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I know, it's so great too!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...