5 Reasons Why I love Blogging

Friday, March 06, 2015

Over my time of blogging there's been several reasons why I have enjoyed and love it and continued to carry on doing it. These points are probably similar to what other people would say but let me know why you love blogging to!

#1 Creative Freedom | The main reason I set up this blog was a place to share my love for Design and it still is. Although I've wavered between creative & lifestyle blogger a lot I love that I have my own space to share anything I want.
#2 Connecting with people | I've met some truly amazing people and had some great opportunities through people! It's great to know that there is a huge community out there to help each other or give advice. 
#3 Developing skills | I've said this before, but I've learned so much in terms of photography, writing and time management through this blog. All skills I know will be helpful for me in the future
#4 It's made me more confident | This is more in terms of sharing my work. But putting my work, thoughts and ideas out there has given more confidence to speak about it in person and in front of people.
#5 I experience life more | Ok this is a bit of a weird one but before I started blogging I wasn't going out much. However, now I try to make time in my life to have little adventures, see new places and visit exhibitions. It's helped open my mind up and has definitely influenced my work as well as posts for this blog. 

What do you love about Blogging?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i agree with all of these, although i could get out more to take photos for my blog :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish I got out more just for taking pictures too! xx

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree with connecting with people and confidence, it's weird because people assume the internet makes people isolated but it hasn't for me at all xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've never felt so connected to people more so than on the internet! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I totally agree with connecting with people - that's what makes blogging so much fun to me :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...