Sunday Summary #59

Sunday, March 01, 2015

This week didn't start so great with being cuddled up in bed with tonsillitis but I'm definitely feeling better so that's good! Other than being ill, I (luckily) had this week of from uni to catch up with work and get feedback on said work.
The feedback session for my group project went pretty well with it over running by a good half hour/45 minutes and getting lots of constructive feedback and ideas. This has meant our presentation to the client this week should go really well as we can hopefully put forward our new and improved ideals to get feedback on as well as our current bits & pieces. 
Over the week I also had a trip out with my camera and an old neighborhood friend to get some photography done for a uni project. During the little outing I captured some photos of the surroundings, some of which had really weird quirks about them -see the last Instagram image below. 
Apart from the above, my weeks been pretty quiet apart from watching Gone Girl, finishing a book, finally watching House of Cards again.

How has your week been?


Warm cuppa on a cold day // Out doing uni work // Random tree markings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...