Sunday Summary #45

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My god, last week was so amazing and yet so sad! The beginning of last week meant the end of the holiday in Edinburgh! I'm literally sitting here writing this thinking "this time last week I would have been doing such and such". 


Monday was our last day in Edinburgh and we got through the Castle and a few other things before grabbing a cuppa, hot chocolate and puddings at Garfunkles. Our travel back to Aberdeen this time was good and more or less on time which was a contrast to Friday's journey. I even managed to sleep the majority of the journey between Edinburgh and Dundee.

The rest of the week was spent doing a mishmash of things including finally getting round to getting a friends necklace done and a piece for the DICraftSwap. I feel so bad for not having sent it off so far but I'm hoping to pop to the Posty today! I've also started doing other OhHay! Designs work with sorting my Calendar from last year. Hopefully get around to contacting a printer to get them done but we'll see! 

This week we also visited some really cool exhibitions with the Uni. We headed to McManus Gallery and had a look round the Mutator exhibition at the DCA. In the McManus Gallery we looked around the Posters of Protest exhibition. I had a few favorites from there, especially in the screen printed section. The Mutator exhibition in DCA was amazing too with it having interactive elements where you could play around with the mutations. 

Last meal in Edinburgh // Red Phone Box // New laser cut pieces // Painted my nails // Overflowing Hot Chocolatey goodness

Amazing lineart from DCA Exhibition // Time to see Mockingjay! // Delayed train journey // Sorting out calendar dates 
PS, please vote for OhHay! Blogs in Arts & Culture for the UK Blog Awards 2015 here – it takes a few seconds and would make me an extremely happy blogger!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...