October Favourites

Tuesday, November 04, 2014


 I still cannot believe it's already November! It's getting so close to Christmas now and the weather is getting so much colder too. But anyway, now for last months favourites! 



Gemini Horoscope Book- I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it before, but I love reading my horoscope and everything that comes along with it! I picked this up from the Works for 99p and it had loads of details about Gemini's and working out what your star sign and everything means.
Frankie Magazine-  Yes I know I share a magazine every month but I love them and this is no exception!
Macro Lens-  I picked this up from Debenhams a while ago but hadn't really used it because I thought it was actually pretty crap. But the day I was going to take it back I thought "meh I'll try it again" and it worked really well! 
Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter- With the weather it getting a lot colder, my lips are certainly feeling it! 
Knitted Beanie- I never usually wear beanies as I feel they make my head look weird but as I said before it's getting cold and I needed one. But this one is super comfy, although I really want the fox one Primark have in stock too! 

Other favourites from the past month-
Watch it- Attack on Titan // Darren and I started watching this Anime back in September but the second part was released on DVD at the end of October. It's such a great series and the first Anime I have watched since my childhood.
Play it- RGB Express // This game is soo addicting. The aim is quite simple by planning the route for a lorry from start to the different points but it has a level of difficulty to it as well.
Read it- A Little Opulent  // This is definitely one of my favourite blogs out there. With so many contributors I find there is always something great to read on it.

And here's a picture of me sporting my knitted beanie from the Bonfire and Fireworks Sunday night. Photo courtesy of Sarah

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The nivea lip butter looks gorgeous and I LOVE those horoscope books they are super cute xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Tastes amazing too. They are plus the info inside is awesome. xx

      Delete
  2. I love reading horoscopes too! I find them scarily accurate sometimes. x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's creepy how accurate they can be x

      Delete
  3. i love horoscopes or anything mystical and witchy like that! I buy so many books on things like this it's so intriguing!
    ♥ jen | jennifer's journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I don't many other books like it apart from another Zodiac one, but I'd love to get some on tarot reading!

      Delete
  4. I was just thinking today I need to get myself sorted with lip balm they felt a bit dry on the school run. Love the photo check out the massive candy floss! Hat suits you I love my knitted beanie. I'm going to see if the works has a book for me cheers love this feature x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's certainly getting colder, needing it more and more! haha thanks! Yeah got a massive one because it was the last one they were selling for the night- yippiee! It was on sale but I'm sure you'd find it in store somewhere. x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...