October Playlist

Saturday, November 08, 2014

This month I haven't really been listening to many new songs so these are just the ones I've been loving on the radio/some of my recent adds to my iPod from a month ago or so. This month I've also been loving listening to instrumental tracks on YouTube. I find it really relaxing and I tend to work better if I'm listening to that rather than tv or random playlists. Anyway, this video is for one of the music tracks I've been listening to. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Will have to check this out, I am so behind in the music world it's awful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! haha I'm pretty bad too tbh, but working in a shop/doing avon in my mums can with the radio on, the newest releases soon get caught in your head :P xx

      Delete
  2. Putting your iPod up to date is probably one of the most stressful and fun things to do!
    p.s: great playlist!

    http://nevertoolateforchocolate.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It can take so long if you're doing it from a computer too- need to download songs then get them on! Thanks btw! :D x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...