Roll up, roll up, it's discount time!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

If you haven't heard/seen/read yet, well, Folksy have now made it available for shop owners on their site to run discount codes! The way it works is very similar to Etsy and with Etsy being incredibly popular, I think is why they have brought it in.


However, I'm not writing this post to speak about why they have brought it in, I've mentioned it because for the next 10 days I have a discount running over on my Shop here.

I still only have listings for my three keyrings but I'm hoping that if not before Christmas but certainly after I will have some new things up. I've had a lot of plans and ideas that I've been wanting to do for so long I just need the down time to get them done so hopefully the Christmas holidays will give way for that! I'm planning (don't hold me to it) to get some of my Calendars from last year up again, more keyrings, necklaces, possibly bracelets, prints and instant downloadable stuff to be available too. But I'm not sure when so we'll have to wait and see!

PS, please vote for OhHay! Blogs in Arts & Culture for the UK Blog Awards 2015 here – it takes a few seconds and would make me an extremely happy blogger!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I will be sharing the necklace I bought ASAP sorry I have been slow I have wanted to blog it for a while xxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't worry about it though, just do it when you can/if you want! :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...