PHOTOGRAPHY | Guy Fawkes Fireworks

Thursday, November 06, 2014






Photo curtsy of Furzey
With yesterday being Guy Fawkes night, celebrations have been going on around the United Kingdom. Guy Fawkes night has always been one of my favourite things out of the year, with them being important to many reasons over the years from getting sparklers when I was younger, to spending it in front of a bonfire and watching the fireworks with friends in my early teens and now it being a great time to practice photographing fireworks! 
In  my hometown, the celebrations always take place one the Sunday closest to the 5th, with this year it having a special extra bonus- a fair ground! It is always a really great community event with so many people turning out for it. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awesome post! You got some really good shots!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow you got some amazing photos! My camera died last night so I was able to enjoy the night completely I guess but a little gutted I didn't get some shots xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At least you were able to enjoy it. I have to say I did go down with the intention of getting videos/photos for practice and uni work so wasn't too bothered! But there is always new year! xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos. Gutted I didn't get to go to any fireworks.
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! You are very talented :-) Bonfire night is such a favourite night of mine
    Life inside the Locket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, means a hella lot! <3 Same, it's one of my favourites too.

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...