Found This Week // 15

Monday, November 03, 2014

Breathtakingly beautiful photos taken during storms

This animation is absolutely beautiful plus it's a really interesting way to show how the internet has grown.
If you're a newbie to Photoshop this is a great tutorial to follow
aaaaahhhh! Can't wait for Mockingjay to come out!
Also from this week...
> Working in retail and I can say I make these faces usually at least once every shift
> My friend Clare is back on YouTube with this awesome Zombie Makeup Tutorial
> Since I only started drinking tea this year, I can relate to many of these struggles
> Usually drunken happenings in Aberdeen are very bad but this is very funny

What awesome things have you found this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...