Pinspiration Favourites #4

Monday, January 06, 2014

For this weeks Pinspiration post I've just done another favourites complication! I realise each week it seems to be the same kind of things- cute prints, room decor and pretty colours. But that's what I love a lot! It will probably change after this week a bit since I'm back to college again and will maybe have more focused/mood boards again.


Rock Paper Scissor Booth at NYGIF
How adorable are all these prints?! 
Tent Time Sketches
Love these sketches! The pattern and colours are amazing.
OhSoBeautifulPaper Home
What a beautiful workspace! I love the vintage tins and cork board.
How adorable are these cups? The colours are so beautiful too!

o.k. I think I may be getting a little obsesesd with blankets and tribal prints... 

What have you been obsessing over on Pinterest just now? To catch every single one of my pins follow me over on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. everyone loves a bit of pinterest ;)

    I'm also doing a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/100-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tent drawings & blanket :) x

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...