Weekly Words #34

Friday, January 31, 2014

This weeks bit of inspiration is something that I've been driven to do a lot more this year and that is to capture every moment. With getting my Canon Camera for christmas and possibly buying myself an iPod later in the year, I'm going to have great things to take photos with! I've always loved taken photos of everything around me but never got into it much but I've promised myself that I shall do that this year.

A few weeks ago, I found out about the #100HappyDays through the blogger- Adventues from the Bookshelf. The aim of this project is to try and get people to take photos of things that make them happy for 100 days! I started this challenge properly only a couple of days ago but it's been in the back of my mind for the past week or so. I can't wait to see what else I photograph over the next 96 days! 

You can sign up for the project here if you are interest. Let me know if you do!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...