Pinterest Favourites #6

Monday, January 20, 2014

Today's Pinterest Favourites I feel kind of moves away from the exact same themes from the past few weeks. Well, to be honest the themes are just not as obvious in them as they have been. But I've been loving mint green again this week! It's such a beautiful colour I wish I could just cover everything and anything with it!!
Good looking things next to each other- The Design Files
I love this collection of bits and bobs. The little trinkets
and vintage bottles and keys are all so cute together.
Wooden Polarioid- Sugar & Cloth
These are cute and deffo make great Valentines presents.
Focal Wall- Not On The High Street
I love this simplistic geometric design on the wall. Its so clean and yet
it just catches your eye so much.
Vintage Pillow Covers
These pillows look so soft and like they would be the comfiest thing in
the world to lie in/on. Love the back left one too!
Screen Printed Tea Towel
I love the colours in this screen print! The coral and mint
play of each other so well. 
Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest @LaurenGemmaHay for all my latest pins!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. so much cute overload :3 Pinterest is the best :D

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know! so obsessed with cute things!

      Delete
  2. I love pinterest, great picks - love the focal wall art/stickers x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and same, the colours are great!
      x

      Delete
  3. Those wooden Polaroids are to die for, really cute collection Lauren.
    Sammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! they are a reaally cute idea! Especially with valentines day coming up!
      xxxx

      Delete
  4. Love everything in this post! I love your blog! Definitely going to follow. Hopefully you'll check out mine? :)

    Tara xx

    www.thedainyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And defintely will! :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know. Such a great idea for gift giving or keeping for yourself! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, I absolutely love the wooden polaroids! The pillow covers are really cute too, these are lovely favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I really want them, they're so cute! xx

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...