Sunday Summary #1

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been really wanting to start writing up a bit about the past 7 days every Sunday for a while now, but have felt like I don't do enough. And I don't share enough to do that. But from now on I am going to try and take at least 4 or 5 photos a week and post on instagram. I will also share a few highlights from the week, plus links to this weeks posts. And any hints to what the next weeks posts shall bring!
Please let me know in the comments below if you like these kind of things as I know a lot of people do 'Catch-Up-Sundays' for blog reading. 

Highlights
I passed my Web Design and New Media Unit
Had another life drawing sketch signed of
More calendar/button sales
Finished my first book of the year
Recieved my Vivid Please stationary in the post

Lowlights
A seagull stole my panini
Stressing out at work

To kick start this first Sunday Sumup, here's posts from OhHay! this week...
  1. 2014 Books to Read!- Not exactly from this past week, but already one of my favourite posts from the year! 
  2. Pinterest Favourites #5- On Monday I shared another set of favourites from Pinterest last week
  3. 2013 Popular Posts- Wednesday shared the most popular posts from 2013!
  4. Weekly Words #32- The latest instalment of 'Weekly Words' was about following your dreams
Hopefully Coming up next week...weekly instalments will continue, things to do with glass jars, 2013 favourites and my word for 2014/January, Web Design & New Media write up

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. 'a seagull stole my panini'
    well, I wasn't expecting that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. either was I... haha!
      No but really, I was walking from the shop I got it from down to the shopping center and I was crossing the road at the lights and I pushed the second half of my panini up out of the bag it was in to take a bite. Then *swoop* a seagull came down out of no where went to bite at my panini, kind of bit me and caused me to drop it to the ground in the middle of the road. It was very upsetting! :/ haha

      Delete
  2. Well done on passing your unit! That's great!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Pretty glad it's over didnt like the unit very much haha

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...