Create 2014

Saturday, January 25, 2014

At the beginning and middle of the month I seen a lot of people posting about their personal word for the year or the month. I've been thinking about doing one of these posts for a while now but have never really gotten round to actually writing it up! So here it my word for 2013 *drum roll!!!....*


I actually decided on the word 'create' pretty quickly as a lot of my goals and hopes for this year all slightly revolve around the idea of creating and arty stuff...
I've already written about this in more detail and such but I hope to be more creative and crafty this year. So this one completely makes sense with the word.
Another reason is because I want to create my own online shop properly. I know this was featured in my 2014 Hopes and Resolutions post, but it is something I really want to do. I know I probably won't end up with a lot in my shop but I hope I can add a few more pieces to it, especially during the summer holidays. 
This year I want to also create better relationships with people. To be honest, I fell out of touch with a lot of people last year and so I want to kind of 'mend' them. I also want to create better relationships with friends that I have recently had more contact with since school.

Let me know if you have a specific word that you're going to try to live by in 2014.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I suppose I could say create is one of my words for this year too, but my main is definitely "dedication". I have quite a few big goals I'd like to achieve this year which are entirely possible if I just stick at them! Good luck with your shop xxx

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all yours go well! I'm assuming that passing your driving test was part of your dedication? And thanks! :D
      xxx

      Delete
  2. 'Create' is definitely my word for the year too. Good luck with your online shop! :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with yours as well! and thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. that's cool! Hope it goes well for you! :D

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...