All finished- New Media & Web Design

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So I haven't really kept up with this weekly post, but this is the last instalment of this unit as I was assessed last week and have fully completed it! This blog post is going to mainly feature the final designs as it's the easiest thing to actually show. The only thing I'm not too sure if it will work well is the pieces of animation I made for it. However, I can try and upload them as single files as long as blogger supports them!

This little animation is the 'splash' page for the website, or probably better known as the animated entry page to it. The actual animation looks slightly different as the words appear from the borders instead of coming from the left and right side. It also has some lovely sound but this was the best option I could do to get share it on the page.



For the main page I tried to do the same kind of idea that many clothing websites do and have a slider advert and then also have a few smaller little adverts.  Below is the slider I animated for it, it's been messing up for me a lot so let me know if it doesn't work for you! 





This isn't exactly the final page for the Contact Us page. The final one has a form page for someone to fill out with their contact details. I don't have the final version as I never saved it to my pen drive so it's only avilable on my college account. 


That's all the pages from the website I designed. I don't really want to say too much so I've just tried to let the designs speak for themselves. I really hope you all like my designs as I personally am really happy with the final design and the final way it worked. 
If you would like to you can read the other posts here: Week 1, Web Design Pinspiration, Week 2, Week 3 and Week 4

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is amazing! You did so well :) I for one am very impressed! I love the background images for Gifts and Accessories, very cool.

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it means a lot! :D What background images do you mean haha? Like for the type, or for the products? :)

      Delete
    2. The text! Haha :)

      Delete
    3. haha ok! :) I think it's called Always Forever the font if you wanted to know that :)

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...