Sunday Summary #2

Sunday, January 26, 2014


I'm pretty proud of myself this week as I feel I've taken a lot more photos this week compared to what I normally do! This week I bought a fair few things from Boots with recommendations from Clare. I am literally in love with the Nivea lip butter I bought! I also baked a few cakes for Darren's 21st this week. For Darren's birthday I took him out to T.G.I.Fridays and then we went to see Devils Due- it was soooo creepy! I bought a new nail varnish that is such a pretty colour. The fortune cookie I had last night practically told me to buy a euro millions ticket!

Highlights
-Found out I don't have to go into college till the 3rd of February! 
-Meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in ages!
-Darren finally found out that he was going to the Harry Potter Studio Tour- no more sneaking around!
-Blue Raspberry Slush from tgis was fineee!

Lowlights
-Not getting on well with rolling icing
-Getting a cold

I didn't upload as many post as I wanted to this week but here's the posts from OhHay! this week...
  1. Pinterest Favourites #6- Some of my favourite and inspiring from the last week!
  2. DIY Reading & Memory Jar- My first DIY post of the year! Had so much fun making them.
  3. Weekly Words #33- I tried some hand lettering this week for Weekly Words
  4. Create 2014- I spoke about my choice of word for 2014
That's it for this week, during the next week I will share my usual posts, Darren's birthday cakes, New Media & Web Design final post, 2013 Favourites and my Hello to February! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with the Breaking Bad cakes!! And your book jars are so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha breaking bad is brilliant! and thank you! :) x

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...