Weekly Words #33

Friday, January 24, 2014

I have always wanted to be able to contribute things to the world. Most of the time it is by actually creating something. I've seen so many things this week that have been saying to take time for yourself to be creative. Or to take one photo a day. Just imagine how much art and photography there would be if everybody took 15 minutes just to create something and took 1 photo? It would be amazing.
For this weeks quote I wanted to try and create another design using my own hand writing. I think it turned out well what I did, and how I did it but let me know below.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it! It would be amazing if we all did that. x

    http://amberinez.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...